- Standards: Currently, the School
offers education from Nursery to Standard VIII. By 2010 it will offer
schooling up to Standard XII (Science & Commerce).
- Medium: It is an English Medium
School for boys only.
- Timings: 1. 8:00 to 11:30 a.m.
for Nursery, Jr. KG & Sr. KG.
2. 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for Std I to IX
- Curriculum: Affiliated with
Gujarat Board of Secondary Education; also books of NCERT & ICSE
level are used to prepare students for competitive exams.
- Co-Curricular Activities: Indoor
& outdoor games facilities, karate, clay modeling, dance, music,
art & crafts, etc. Some of our students have been selected at
state & national levels in volleyball and handball. Some have
been selected to go for further training in karate to the UK.
- Computer Lab: A well-equipped
Computer Lab supervised by trained staff.
- Science & Biology Lab: Physics,
Chemistry and Biology labs, equipped with abundant apparatus, charts,
specimen, models offers hands-on practical experience.
- Central Library: A Central Library
furnished with over 15,000 books, journals, periodicals,
encyclopaedias, biographies of great scientists, leaders and other
inspiring and informative publications in English, Gujarati and Hindi.
- Drawing , Art & Craft facilities
are also available for students to nurture their latent skills and
- Audio Visual Lab: Entertaining
audio-video educational aids to support learning in core subjects
as well as religion, culture, Vedic science, general knowledge, etc.
- Cultural Activities: Through
school gatherings, Annual Sports Day and cultural celebrations students
get an open platform to exhibit their talents, develop as public speakers
and overcome stage fear.
- Vast Playing Fields: The school
has large playgrounds for outdoor games such as cricket, football,
volleyball, kho-kho, etc. Physical fitness is very carefully monitored.
Routine medical check-ups are mandatory.
- Indoor Facilities: Students
enjoy playing indoor games like carom, chess, table tennis, etc.
- Amphitheater: An open-air theater
for puppet shows, fancy dress competitions, celebration of Independence
& Republic Days, and other programs.
- Science Park: It is said, “Seeing
is believing.” More than 25 full-scale interactive displays
are installed to teach the fundamentals of science, such as, gravitational
force, air-cushion to cut down friction, sound waves, centrifugal
force, Pythagoras’ theorem, kinetic energy, etc.
- Transportation: A fleet of school
buses and vans are available for day students from nearby towns and
- Periodical Exams: Periodical
exams help students and teachers to constantly monitor their progress
- Teacher-Parent Meetings: Regular
meetings between teachers and parents (on last Saturday of each month)
provide student assessment and help in their progress. Feedback from
parents is welcomed.
- National Pride: On 26 January
& 15 August, students celebrate Independence and Republic Day
with great enthusiasm. Fancy Dress Competitions and debates are arranged
on such occasions.
- Festivals: Celebration of our
Hindu Festivals like Janmashtmi, Holi-Dhuleti, Rath Yatra, Guru Purnima,
Dashehra, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, etc. are organized throughout the
year. Students learn the history and traditions behind these festivals.
- Annual & Sports Day: The
Annual Sports Day is held every December. Similarly the School’s
Founder’s Day is celebrated on 6 February every year.