please Bhagwan Swaminarayan and Guru Pramukh Swami Maharaj children,
youths and senior devotees perform austerities, pilgrimages or other
devotional means. The spiritual endeavors performed by the devotees
during Swamishri's visit to the local centers are congratulatory and
worthy of recognition. It also reflects Swamishri's divinity for inspiring
such spiritual efforts in children, teenagers and devotees.
May 2006, Kosamba (Tithal)
- Eight female devotees and 5 male devotees
pilgrimaged 40 km by foot from Dharampur, in which one female devotee
- One hundred and twehty-two female devotees
from Marla region performed 10,370 malas and pradakshinas, chanted
85 Janmangal Namavali Paths.
- Seventeen female devotees of Marla
and Vankal performed a chain of waterless fasts.
4 June 2006, Kosamba (Tithal)
- Eighty-five devotees pilgrimaged 35 km by foot from Chikhli.
5 June 2006, Kosamba (Tithal)
- Tilak Jitubhai Tandel, a four-year-old child performed a 2km dandvat yatra from his residence.
- Jay Vionodbhai Tandel, a five-year-old child performed 1,500 pradakshinas, 1,500 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni and an 85-hour liquid fast.
- Sarang Tandel, a five-year-old child performed 501 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni and the mandir.
- Darshan Tandel performed 1,111 pradakshinas and an 85-hour liquid fast.
- Mukund Patel performed 1,555 pradakshinas and an 85-hour liquid fast.
- Devansh Patel performed 1,800 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni and an 85-hour liquid fast.
- Dipak Tandel performed 401 pradakshinas of the mandir, 4,500 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni, an 85-hour liquid fast and 1,351 dandvats.
- Bhavesh Ahir performed 700 pradakshinas the mandir and Nilkanth Varni and 800 prostrations,
- Vivek Tandel performed 3,000 prostrations,
- Jigar Tandel performed 5,555 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Parth Tandel performed 6,866 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Jay Tandel performed 6,666 pradakshinas,
- Divyang Tandel performed 1,500 pradakshinas and 4,000 prostrations,
- Hardik Tandel performed 3,000 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Balkrishna Tandel performed 666 pradakshinas of the mandir and 1,500 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Milan Ahir performed 600 pradakshinas of mandir and 100 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Rajan Tandel performed 1,111 pradakshinas of the mandir and 2,222 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni and observed a fast for six consecutive days,
- Johil Tandel performed 1,000 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Sahay Tandel performed 1,333 pradakshinas of Nilkanth Varni,
- Chirag Tandel performed 1,500 mandir pradakshinas,
- Yogiraj Tandel performed 1,000 mandir pradakshinas and observed a fast for four consecutive days,
- Nilkanth Tandel and Viral Tandel observed a fast for four consecutive days,
- Viral Patel (Umarsadi) performed 3,000 pradakshinas of the kutir mandir,
- Bhargav Patel (Dharampur) performed 1,000 pradakshinas in the hari mandir and observed ek tana for one month.
- Dipak, Parth, Divyang, Vivek, Jigar, Akshay, Rajnish, Akshay, Jay, Hardik and Rahul Tandel performed a 2 km dandvat yatra from Pritamnagar.
- Pragnesh Patel observed ek tana for 30 days.
- Vatsalkumar Manishbhai Patel of Khanjan Faliya Bal Mandal performed 2,000 pradakshinas and 2,000 prostrations.
- Vivekkumar B. Patel, Vishalkumar S. Patel and Pratikkumar M. Patel each performed 1,000 pradakshinas and 1,000 prostrations,
- Darpankumar A. Patel performed 1,500 pradakshinas and 1,500 prostrations,
- Chiragkumar A. Patel, Nilkumar M. Patel, Nilkanthkumar S. Patel each performed 1,000 pradakshinas and 1,000 prostrations,
- Hilaykumar Manharbhai, Harshitkumar Balvantbhai and Hiteshkumar Jayeshbhai each performed 1,000 pradakshinas and prostrations,
- Jigarkumar Rameshbhai, Harshitkumar Nareshbhai and Ankitkumar Budhabhai performed 1,500 pradakshinas and 1,500 prostrations,
- Sujitkumar Shaileshbhai and Nikunjkumar Anupbhai performed 1,000 prostrations and pradakshinas. In all 16 children performed 18,000 pradakshinas and prostrations.
6 June 2006, Kosamba (Tithal)
- Six devotees pilgrimaged 35 km by foot from Ampara Moti Koliyak.
7 June 2006, Kosamba (Tithal)
- Eleven devotees pilgrimaged 30 km by foot from Vankal.
8 June 2006, Jhadeshwar (Bharuch)
- Vimalbhai Patel and his wife observed an 86-hour waterless fast.
9 June 2006, Jhadeshwar (Bharuch)
- Twenty-six kishores pilgrimaged 75 km by foot from Runt.
10 June 2006, Jhadeshwar (Bharuch)
11 June 2006, Jhadeshwar (Bharuch)
- Two devotees pilgrimaged 4 km by foot from Bholav, 28 devotees from Dabhali (15km), 15 devotees from Kavitha (15km), 18 devotees from Mangrol (50km), two devotees from Mandva (10km), 16 devotees from Ankleshwar (16km), six devotees from Kosamba (40km), nine devotees from Kathvada (45km), five devotees from Kharach (45 km), eight devotees from Kharchi (11km), 10 devotees from Palej (28km), three devotees from Nikora (15km), 14 devotees from Surat (70km), 45 devotees from Talodara (25km), eight devotees from Alipura (8km), eight devotees from Ankleshwar G.I.D.C. (16km), 104 balika karyakars performed 20 parayans of the Vachanamrut during Swamishri’s five day stay,
- Ekadashi Bhavsar, Bhakti Bhavsar and Pragna Bhavsar observed an 86-hour liquid fast and Vinaben observed a 70-hour liquid fast.