The Swaminarayan Sampradaya established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan in the 19th century has a proud and inspiring tradition of living spiritually which coninues to scale new heights and provides all with renewed vigor.
Pujya Viveksagar Swami explores five aspects of the Swaminarayan Sampradaya which have contributed to its growth and continue to inspire people on the spiritual path.
- Bhagwan Swaminarayan, the divine founder of the Swaminarayan Sampradaya.
- Shastras of the Swaminarayan Sampradaya.
- Devotees of Swaminarayan Sampradaya.
- Mandirs of Swaminarayan Sampradaya.
- The Living Guru Parampara.
Author: Sadhu Viveksagardas
1st Edition: March 2011
by: Swaminarayan Aksharpith, Ahmedabad - 4, INDIA.
2011, Swaminarayan Aksharpith.
Available at all BAPS centers in India,
UK, USA, Australia & E. Africa.