For generations BAPS Children’s Activities have inspired youngsters to elevate themselves and those around them, creating a more promising tomorrow. More than 1,500 children from around the world come together to present..
- Mangalacharan, Dhoon and Prathna
- Dance : "Swagatam, swagatam, mangal swagatam..."
- Founding and Flourishing of BAPS Children's Activities - Pujya Ishwarcharan Swami
- Gems from the Scriptures
- A Journey through BAPS Children Activities
- Seeds of Sanskar
- The Shining Stars of BAPS Chilidren
- BAPS Anti-addiction Campaign - A Glimpse
- Tranforming Tomrrow - BAPS Children Activities
- Dance : "Ham BAPS ke bal pankhi re.."
- Pramukh Swami Maharaj and Children
- Divine Blesings - HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj
Produced by: Audio-Visual Department, BAPS
Published by: Swaminarayan Aksharpith,
Amdavad - 4, INDIA
2007, Swaminarayan Aksharpith.
Available at all BAPS centers in India,
UK, USA, Australia & E. Africa